2 Orange Street . Rockland, Maine 04841
Bumiller & Co. is a family owned and operated team of contracting and property caretaking professionals located in Mid-Coast, Maine. Collectively the team has 25 years of carpentry and home improvement experience, backed by an additional 25 years of project management experience.
Bumiller & Co. caretaking professionals customize our services to meet your unique needs and concerns. We know your Maine treasure is exceptional and you want it treated to meet your exceptional standards. We become your single point of contact to ensure your place is maintained, looked after and ready for you when you arrive – regardless of the season. At Bumiller & Co., we seek to provide top quality service and outstanding results. In our efforts to produce outstanding results, we combine the use of premium materials, many years of industry experience and the “right tools” for the job.
Complete Caretaking Services
- Winter Closings & Spring Openings
- Seasonal Home Inspections
>Customized Weekly/Monthly with Written Reports
- Landscaping & Yard Care
- Cleaning Services
- Shopping Services
- Manage Local Vendors & Contractors
- Plumbers, Electricians & Fuel Providers
- Everyone’s special place in Maine is a bit different and therefore everyone’s needs and wants are different. Bumiller & Co. designs caretaking services specifically to best meet your needs. We take the time to understand what is most important to you and what you need the most assistance with and develop fees based on those needs and wants. We work with you to develop a payment structure that works well for you, whether it’s a monthly invoice that provides a detailed outline of the time and materials used to get the job done or a monthly service fee that covers what you need.
- Renovations & Remodeling
>Updating Bathrooms & Kitchens
>Window & Door Replacements
>Interior & Exterior
- Decks, Porches & Patios
- Special Carpentry Projects
>Custom Closets & Cabinets
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Project Management
- We are fully insured and a Member of NAHB.